Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finding, following, and surrendering to the flow

Hello beauties~


I have been learning so much this year about eCommerce by launching our full service, eCommerce website, www.milk-and-honey.com.  For instance, I learned that in the world of eCommerce, 30.8 billion dollars was spent online in 2010, and the projections for 2011 are even higher.

In the past I have been very resistant to technology.  In fact, I spent 2 years living off the grid, and only by candlelight for 5 months out of every year.  Instead of having a TV or a computer, I filled pages and pages of journal after journal.  I didn't even get a cell phone until 2009!  I felt righteous in my resistance to technology for almost a decade.

At some point in my evolutionary path I began to realize that resistance takes energy.  While the global energy is moving in the direction that technology is taking us, I wondered how much energy I would free up inside myself if I surrendered to the change rather than resisted?  How could I maintain my connection to that which is sacred, while still being a part of the global change?

I am fortunate enough to own Milk & Honey, a business that is deeply rooted in sacred commerce with a strong philanthropy practice.  I feel so blessed for the opportunity to expand my own horizons as I introduce Milk & Honey to Facebook, Twitter and even YouTube.  I'm finding, following, and surrendering to the flow, and I must admit, it feels pretty darn good!  Because Milk & Honey provides intentional gifts that often have meaning from different cultures around the globe, it feels great to know that avenues such as sacred eCommerce and the world wide web are interconnecting us and moving us toward the global community that is often reflected in the intentional gifts we provide.

Pictured here is beautiful, original art called "The New Earth".  It is available in the form of a journal or as a matted print.


Thank you for being a part of the New Earth we are co-creating with one another!

Be well beauties~
www.milk-and-honey.com





No comments:

Post a Comment